We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

things to do when staying in Gran BP Cayacoa

Aalter
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
things to do when staying in Gran BP Cayacoa

We are staying in the Gran BP Cayacoa from 19/12 untill 26/12. I wonder what trips you can do in the area and what are the prices? I heard much of the bacardi island, Playa Rincon and NP Los Haitses. Are they whortwhile and what cost should I expect?

Moreover, is there a possibility to swim with dolfins?

Thanks!

Santo Domingo...
Level Contributor
6,723 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: things to do when staying in Gran BP Cayacoa

defenetelly worth it!!!!

cayacoa is the best location to explore Samaná, since the best attractions are within reach.

Los haitises, Cayo levantado, El Valle, Lulú waterfall, Zipline samaná, El Rincon, Las geleras, Playita........ DEFENETELLY worth visiting!!!!!

Many people take exursiones, but in my experience (I alternate everyweekend between Samaná and Bayahibe), this is the BEST place to renta a car, and much cheaper too, and explore all the gourgeous spots and virgin beaches there are!!!

Sepecially now that all the road is perfectly paved (exept for El valle-Lulú road, and El Rincon road), and there are very few cars.

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,156 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: things to do when staying in Gran BP Cayacoa

check out

toursamanawithterry.com/Hotel_Excursions.html

We did #5 and it was great

Edited: 20 November 2011, 13:17
north carolina
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: things to do when staying in Gran BP Cayacoa

also the main attraction of the area is limon falls. terry also does this tour and is awesome! happy travels, ben

Lisbon,Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
7,083 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: things to do when staying in Gran BP Cayacoa

LOTS of things to do in Samana Peninsula.

Like Wud said, check: toursamanawithterry.com/Hotel_Excursions.html

5. Re: things to do when staying in Gran BP Cayacoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2012, 10:19