We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Haitises--February 2012, Anyone interested?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
35 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Los Haitises--February 2012, Anyone interested?

My husband and I are booking a tour with "Tour Samana with Terry" on 22 FEB 2012 to see Los Haitises. We are looking for two people (or more) to join. Cost would be 95USD per person if we get two more! Let me know if you're interested! It looks beautiful!

The Tour:

toursamanawithterry.com/Hotel__9_Los_Haitise…

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Haitises--February 2012, Anyone interested?

Terry is a great guy and two people should jump at the chance! Los Haitises National Park is a testament to our natural diversity with kilometers of untouched mangrove forests, hidden beaches and a great variety of birds and rare mammals like the Solenodon and Hutia.

Have fun!

Edited: 22 December 2011, 21:32
north carolina
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Haitises--February 2012, Anyone interested?

not to mention the caves with taino indian hyroglyphs. A very nice tour, when we went we even saw dolphins which came very close to the boat. A national treasure for sure, ben

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
35 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Haitises--February 2012, Anyone interested?

Thank you both, it's good to hear that the trip is worth it!!!

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
35 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Haitises--February 2012, Anyone interested?

Bump! Anyone interested in joining us? We are still hoping to find 2 more, but the more the merrier!

5. Re: Los Haitises--February 2012, Anyone interested?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2013, 10:20