We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am a Dominicanadian

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
522 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
I am a Dominicanadian

I went there wearing Canada hockey hats, Canada emblem shirts and came back wearing a Dominican baseball hats

La Ronge, Canada
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am a Dominicanadian

How was your holiday IAMCDN23? I've been waiting to see a post or two from you regarding your opinion of Cayo Levantado....

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,553 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am a Dominicanadian

Can't wait to hear how you liked it! Did you have a good vacation??????

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
522 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I am a Dominicanadian

it was so unbelievable you cannot imagine. I told them I was Don Pablo,

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
522 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I am a Dominicanadian

I am exhausted right now. But if you pm me I will answer. You do not have to pick up your luggage in Toronto on the way to Samana which is nice. I went with Air Canada Vacations. If you look at the baggage stubs in Saskatoon you will see that it is checked all the way to Samana

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
522 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I am a Dominicanadian

I will not be doing a review for at least a week as I do not want to miss anything of this perfect dream

London, Canada
Level Contributor
5,553 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I am a Dominicanadian

I can imagine :-) I wish I was back there right now...........

La Ronge, Canada
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I am a Dominicanadian

I'm so happy to hear you loved it.... 25 sleeps to go!!

Good news about the baggage too... I had previously been told we would have to pick it up in TO and recheck it for the flight to Samana. Glad to hear we won't have to do that, although I'll be sure to double check when we check in here.

I look forward to your review IAMCDN.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
522 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I am a Dominicanadian

We did have trouble with damaged luggage where I feel Joel did not do his job. I will post this shortly on the forum

Please pm me about this

Gracias Amiga

9. Re: I am a Dominicanadian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2013, 10:35