We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe Privelage Club

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Bahia Principe Privelage Club

Has anyone been on the tour with them. Also would anyone know the cost

Cobourg, Ontario
Level Contributor
256 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Principe Privelage Club

I am not sure but I believe the priveledge club is a sales pitch to purchase some sort of holiday program like a time share - I know while at the el portillo they were offering "free" shopping trips to Samana - if you listened to their sales pitch - so beware.

Lisbon,Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
7,078 posts
214 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Principe Privelage Club

MHarry is right.

There're some "free" tours (normally shopping trips) given to you IF you go to the sales pitch to become a Privilege Bahia Member buying a time share program.

My advise is also to beware.

Stoney Creek Ontario
Level Contributor
649 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Principe Privelage Club

Here's a link to the what your asking for. The most recent posts are from late March so it's up to date. tripadvisor.com/…30660035

Lots of info on this link. I wouldn't go near it with a ten foot pole.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Principe Privelage Club

Thanks for the link. I wouldn't go near it either just wanted to see how bad of a scam it was.

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahia Principe Privelage Club

There were a lot of people doing "the tour" at the Cayacoa while we were there in January. We were asked a couple of times, but gave a polite "no gracious" & away we went.

6. Re: Bahia Principe Privelage Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2013, 10:40