We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas at Grand Bahia Principe levantado

tamworth
3 posts
Save Topic
Christmas at Grand Bahia Principe levantado

My wife and I have booked for Christmas 2013, has anyone been over this period or has anyone booked early like us.

Bedford
Destination Expert
for Samana Province
Level Contributor
4,623 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas at Grand Bahia Principe levantado

Nobody will answer unless you sign the pledge to post regularly telling us all about it when you are there.

Am I right, CL gang?

Edited: 15 November 2012, 12:38
tamworth
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas at Grand Bahia Principe levantado

I can do that not a problem.

Bedford
Destination Expert
for Samana Province
Level Contributor
4,623 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas at Grand Bahia Principe levantado

Excellent news Tuggeri; well done you are now officially allowed to ask whatever you like. Unfortunately I have not been at Christmas so cannot help on this, except that I guess it will be rather wonderful.

england
Level Contributor
3,067 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas at Grand Bahia Principe levantado

Now that you have signed the pledge - Met some people on our second visit that when Thomson flew summer and winter always went to Cayo for two weeks in May and two weeks over Christmas and New Year. Last time they went the manager was Emilio Esteban - yes that was his name - and the hotel was trimmed up throughout with a special party for guests and staff on Christmas Eve - presents were exchanged and they took small token gifts for special staff.. As very regular visitors they knew lots of the staff. Sadly when we met them last year they were not considering Cayo just because of the long transfer from POP and the lack of winter flights, hopefully that will all change 2013. You will see that there are some others going this Christmas - suggest you PM them and bully them into posting.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
483 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas at Grand Bahia Principe levantado

MissFitts - you are correct,...LOL. We do need daily updates whenever anyone is visiting Cayo Levantado!

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
485 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Christmas at Grand Bahia Principe levantado

I go 20th Dec for two weeks and Bankrupt2 goes on Boxing day for two weeks so we will let you know. Hopefully it will be fabulous!

Trenton, Canada
Level Contributor
768 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Christmas at Grand Bahia Principe levantado

this is starting too look up :)

Leanne will be updating soon.. so thats one week taken care of.. HolidaysR goes for 2 weeks and Bandrupt will be returning just before we go..

Okkk so now we just need the last week of November and the first 3 weeks of December....

HELLLLO OUT THERE!!! yes you!!!!!! when did you say you were going and that would like to take the official pledge.. commiting you to Daily updates of GBPCL good or bad... through wind storms, or torrential rains, after long exhausting days sitting by the pool or beach, drinking nasty pina coladas or cocolocos.... Having to suffer through all the lobster meals, and wonderful desserts.....

If you are ready to commit to this pledge. please let us know your dates :)

And by the way.. WELCOME!!!

Charlene

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Christmas at Grand Bahia Principe levantado

tuggerj, i will be reporting LIVE from 26th and l holidaysRcool willalready have the post running when i get there.

look out for our frank honest reviews, you can live it all with us!!

shouldnt the wedding girl be there now? or did she go today?

Edited: 17 November 2012, 18:31
9. Re: Christmas at Grand Bahia Principe levantado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 09:17