We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cayo Levantado Deluxe junior suites

cannock...
Level Contributor
223 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
cayo Levantado Deluxe junior suites

Hi could anyone that's been here let me know which are the best deluxe junior suites please a sea view is nice but so is peace and quiet for us and are they all ground floor or as I am starting to think both ground and first floor any info would be great thanks

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
3,615 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cayo Levantado Deluxe junior suites

I think that all the deluxe js villas are single floor.

england
Level Contributor
2,934 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cayo Levantado Deluxe junior suites

Beanerd is right all the deluxe suites in villas are single story, but there are a couple in the main hotel - in my view the best I suites are in villas 8 9 or 10 but they are quite a way from everything apart from the jacuzzi pool but all three suites in each villa are sea facing the suites in villas 16 - 19 inc all have one suite that faces the garden and again they are quite a way from everything, the down side with the main hotel is that you can get some noise as it is a hotel and can have guests above and below you but you have everything within easy reach so to speak.

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
3,615 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cayo Levantado Deluxe junior suites

I think that villa 8 would have the best sea views. We stayed in villa 10 which had a great view, but it was over a small stretch of sea to the mainland.

Lindsay, Canada
Level Contributor
475 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cayo Levantado Deluxe junior suites

I think 8, 9 or 10 would be better as well for the view onto the open bay as well, they are newer buildings.

Deb

cannock...
Level Contributor
223 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cayo Levantado Deluxe junior suites

thank you everyone for your reply

6. Re: cayo Levantado Deluxe junior suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 05:17