We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cayo Levantado - activities or Poker?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
603 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Cayo Levantado - activities or Poker?

Hi

Usually we frequent the Excellence resorts and there are always a good selection of activities - Spa, biking, yoga and poker. I know that GBCL is a quieter resort.

Are there any activities like this at GBCL?

Waterloo, Canada
Level Contributor
254 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cayo Levantado - activities or Poker?

There is a spa at CL...some activities near the calm beach and that's it. This is not a place to go thinking there are a lot of activities, it is a R&R location plain and simple.

There is a room with a pool table and Foosball next to the main buffet.

and thats all folks.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cayo Levantado - activities or Poker?

I haven't been yet, going next week. All my research has found that CL is best for those who would rather entertain themselves rather than being entertained by others. The resort is very low key. Just the way my daughter and I like it but for many it isn't suitable.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
603 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cayo Levantado - activities or Poker?

thanks! that is what I expected.

4. Re: Cayo Levantado - activities or Poker?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2014, 06:24