We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Update-UK travellers Thomson online check-in 18th Feb 2014.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
38,145 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Update-UK travellers Thomson online check-in 18th Feb 2014.

Thomson Airways is planning to launch online check-in on 18 February 2014.

From this date, if you’d like to use our day before bag drop service at Gatwick, Manchester or Birmingham, you must have checked-in online. When dropping your bags, you'll need to show your home-printed boarding passes to our airport staff. From 18 February 2014, please visit https:/… to check-in online and print your boarding passes.

Angie.

Spalding, United...
Level Contributor
157 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Update-UK travellers Thomson online check-in 18th Feb 2014.

Angie, how soon before your flight is this available. We usually use this service at Gatwick and drop our bags off before we go to the hotel to get a good nights sleep before our long journey to Cayo.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
38,145 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Update-UK travellers Thomson online check-in 18th Feb 2014.

I am awaiting confirmation on actual time that online check-in will be available before flight departure. Will update as soon as I know.

Angie.

Jersey, Channel...
Level Contributor
126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Update-UK travellers Thomson online check-in 18th Feb 2014.

Will be interested as soon as you have info as we fly from Jersey C I to Gatwick on 18th Feb and want to use the day before check in as flying out on 19th Feb. Many thanks for your help Angelina,

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
38,145 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Update-UK travellers Thomson online check-in 18th Feb 2014.

Jerseywonder

Still not received confirmation but as soon as I do I will update the post.

Angie.

5. Re: Update-UK travellers Thomson online check-in 18th Feb 2014.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 06:19