We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MyMoosie (Pigsterz) Grenada Oct'08

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
MyMoosie (Pigsterz) Grenada Oct'08

Well, better late than never. I finally got my October'08 trip report done. I would paste it here, but it is interspersed with photos. Instead, if interested, you can read it at …verizon.net/mymoosieme/…rides.htm

There is info on the following topics, among others, on the report:

Restaurants

Places to see around Grenada (including beaches)

Lance Aux Epines Cottages

LaLuna Resort

GSPCA

NEWLO

Now I'm only 3 other trip reports behind. Heaven help me. LOL.

B-More
Level Contributor
306 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: MyMoosie (Pigsterz) Grenada Oct'08

Those are quite useful reports that you've provided and the photos are excellent. One of these days I'll report on my recent month in Grenada from Jan 26 - Feb 26.

St. George's...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: MyMoosie (Pigsterz) Grenada Oct'08

Awesome report as usual. Nice touch on the videos. Was the camera mounted on the 4x4?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
485 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: MyMoosie (Pigsterz) Grenada Oct'08

That was great!!! Just what I needed to see as I am freezing my behind off in PA ( and cleaning up dog vomit! ). I love all the food and menu pictures. We leave 2 months from tomorrow!

Donna

Canal Winchester...
Level Contributor
1,216 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MyMoosie (Pigsterz) Grenada Oct'08

Hey K! Great report as always, pictures where amazing!!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: MyMoosie (Pigsterz) Grenada Oct'08

Hi Nev -

Nope, Jerry was holding the handycam. He did pretty well holding it quite steady. I told him it's because Mac is a very careful driver. Unlike when I'm holding the camera and he (Jerry) is driving... I get dizzy watching the footage bouncing all over the place because he drives like a NoVA driver! ;-) LOL.

6. Re: MyMoosie (Pigsterz) Grenada Oct'08

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 09:22
Get answers to your questions about Grenada