We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Know anything about Kalinago Beach Resort

Florida
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Know anything about Kalinago Beach Resort

Planning a trip in May, and looking for best property for husband and my stay. We do not want meal plan. I have looked at several on Trip Advisor and other web sites. Ran across new property called Kalinago Beach Resort, but cannot find any reviews. Has anyone stayed there or at least seen it? Thanks

http://kalinagobeachresort.com/

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Know anything about Kalinago Beach Resort

We just returned from GND and we were nosey and did a walk about of the property. We were told by the work men that it is to be opened this month (Feb) and from what I have just seen on their website they do seem to be taking reservations for this month.

It is directly on Morne Rouge - an excellent location dominated previously by Gem - not as appealing it would seem to me....

This new hotel looked really really lovely! The pool is very pretty and the rooms all face the beach and sea - it is one of the best beaches on the island and much more peaceful than Grand Anse (whcih I love too).

If you go please let us know how it is - I am desperate to find out!! Oh and this location would have access to the stunning sunsets!

Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Know anything about Kalinago Beach Resort

Kalinago is a sister property to the Gem Holiday Beach Resort but has more facilities and is a couple of stars above the Gem. It is scheduled to open this month and looks like quite a nice resort.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
152 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Know anything about Kalinago Beach Resort

We just got back from Grenada and also stopped to take a look at the new property. We were given a tour of the different room types and the grounds, when the new accommodations are open they are very nice!

4. Re: Know anything about Kalinago Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Grenada
Recent Conversations