We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plan our taxi in advance?

Arkansas
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Plan our taxi in advance?

I'm trying to decide if I should make arrangements for a taxi in advance of our arrival 12/7 or if they are readily available after getting our luggage. Thanks in advance for your advice!

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,021 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plan our taxi in advance?

When we were there last year, they were definitely readily available.

Have fun!!

Barb

Arkansas
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plan our taxi in advance?

Thanks Barb! I suspected they would be readily available, but we had an offer to arrange it in advance so I was considering the options. We learned in cancun that sometimes no arrangement is preferable and less stressful, but thought I'd check with the experts!

Crozet, VA
Level Contributor
628 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plan our taxi in advance?

There are ample taxis available as you leave the customers area of the airport.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Bequia, St. Vincent
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Plan our taxi in advance?

If you pre-arranged you would be hard pressed to find your guy. Go with one from the crowd.

Arkansas
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plan our taxi in advance?

Thanks all, we just found a taxi as we departed the airport. It was no problem at all. Now just limin the days away.......

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Plan our taxi in advance?

always get the cost before you get into a cab or dollar bus.Ounce you are in the vehicle you are at their mercy. The dollar buses are your best bet for cost, but remembe check the cost first. they will go off their regular route for a small addional cost. Have fun

Edited: 12 December 2011, 13:26
7. Re: Plan our taxi in advance?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2012, 10:19