We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is the evening dress code the same as other Sandals resorts?

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Is the evening dress code the same as other Sandals resorts?

We have been to Sandals nine times and will be in Grenada March 22. First trip to Grenada. I was wondering how strict the dress code is for evening. I hate to take a lot of clothes but I have had a couple of the Sandals request more specific evening attire than others. Any help would be appreciated. Also I notice that there are about 3 restaurants here that require reservations. Are they hard to get and should you get them as soon as you arrive?

Thanks so much for any help.

janleslie

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is the evening dress code the same as other Sandals resorts?

Two of the restaurants needed reservations, Kimonos and Butchs. We made our reservations as soon as we got there. The French restaurant Le Jardiner did not need reservations but you had to get there early it is an excellent restaurant and fills up fast. Men were wearing pants at night and women can wear almost anything. I wore capris or skirts.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is the evening dress code the same as other Sandals resorts?

Hello...

Here are descriptions of the dress codes at Sandals LaSource -

Dress Codes:

Resort Casual - Shorts or jeans, t-shirts or polo shirts. Swimwear must be covered. Shirts and footwear required.

Resort Evening Attire - Dress pants/trousers or jeans for men, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar). Dress shoes or elegant sandals. No shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts or sneakers.

Butch's Chophouse and Le Jardinier require Resort Evening Attire.

I hope this has helped!

3. Re: Is the evening dress code the same as other Sandals resorts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Grenada