We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do on Sundays?

Pacific Grove...
Level Contributor
82 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
What to do on Sundays?

If we have just one Sunday on the Island, what to do?

Do buses run?

- Mt Moritz breakfast?

How to get there from St George's?

- Hog Island party?

Idem on transport?

- Other events/parties/things to do on Sundays?

We're staying in a homestay in St George's , and would prefer the cheapest way to move about but I'm not sure about possibilities on Sunday

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,119 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do on Sundays?

Bus service is available. The Aquarium Restaurant at the south end of Magazin Beach hosts a live band on Sunday afternoons. Hog Island is difficult to get to - over land you'd need a 4x4 and someone who knows how to get there or you'd have to get a water taxi, which will be pretty expensive. IMO Aquarium is better than Hog Island - when we visited HI the band was overloading the PA system and sounded like crap, however it is a nice party atmosphere.

Grenada
Destination Expert
for Grenada
Level Contributor
3,272 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do on Sundays?

Sundays always seems very quiet, esp in st georges town as most is closed.

Mt moritz is only the last sunday of the month and you need to get a taxi or have a hire car to get there. Just follow the signs when you get to the mt moritz turn off on the western side.

I think there must be far fewer busses around, not sure, but the bus station in st georges looked really quiet.

Ask the locals whats on your sunday.

London,UK
Level Contributor
164 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do on Sundays?

The remaining dates for 2014 for the Mt. Moritz breakfast are:

March 30th

April 27th

June 1st

June 29th

August 10th

August 31st

September 28th

November 2nd

November 30th

December 28th

Pacific Grove...
Level Contributor
82 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do on Sundays?

I'll be there April 27th!

I think we'll try and make it.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
127 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to do on Sundays?

Loved the Mt Moritz breakfast! Grand Anse Beach on Sundays in front of Umbrellas! Great beach bar with food and they have live music later in the afternoon....

6. Re: What to do on Sundays?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 05:17