We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mosquitos at Laluna

Which St. George's hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
48 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Mosquitos at Laluna

I know this is a bit particular of me, but I tend to get eaten alive in areas with lots of mosquitoes. We're planning on going to Grenada in mid December or early January. Anyone know if the mosquitoes are a big problem there at that time?

Washington DC...
Destination Expert
for St. George's
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mosquitos at Laluna

December is the start of the dry season, and if it's breezy, you shouldn't have much problems with mosquitoes. DO bring insect repellent though, because you just never know. If they get any rain the mozzies come out. I get eaten alive too so I always spray before going out after dusk.

Alaska
Level Contributor
147 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mosquitos at Laluna

We stayed at La Luna earlier this summer... different time of year, but I was impressed at the lack of bugs! I don't think I got any bites while there. I did wear bug spray at night when we went to dinner, but truly they do an amazing job keeping the resort neat, clean and bug free...

3. Re: Mosquitos at Laluna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about St. George's