We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mandoo's Tours

Which St. George's hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Grangemouth...
Level Contributor
472 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Mandoo's Tours

Hi there

I was wondering if anybody could supply me with any information on the following –

I was looking to book my trips/tours in Grenada with a company called ‘Mandoo’s Tours’

1 Has anyone booked any trips/tours with this company?

2 Are they reasonably priced for the services they offer?

3 Is this company reliable with their time keeping etc?

Could anyone please give me an unbiased, honest review/opinion of this company and/or the guides that they use?

Many thanks

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,473 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mandoo's Tours

HI

If you type 'Mandoo' into the search box above, you will get loads of reccomendations/details etc. Should answer all your questions.

Canal Winchester...
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mandoo's Tours

Yes if you search this forum for "Mandoo" you will find many posts about hime. His tours are wonderful and he is a great guide. We did a tour with him in march 2008. You can not go wrong booking a tour with him. He is VERY reliable!!

Toronto
Level Contributor
822 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mandoo's Tours

We've booked with Mandoo twice on two seperate trips to Grenada - and will be seeing him again this fall. One was a cruise based visit, the second we made our own way to the island.

He offers very good 'standard' tours and are good value for the money. He will also put together a custom trip if thats what you'd like.

We were waiting at a pre-arranged spot for Mandoo on our second visit when a fellow approached us, who knew our names. I'd never seen this guy before. Mandoo had sent him, to let us know he was running a bit late. Great customer service.

I'd book tours again with Mandoo without hesitation.

Alaska
Level Contributor
147 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mandoo's Tours

We have known Mandoo for about 5 years now, and use him each time we go to Grenada. Mandoo is fantastic! He truly knows everything there is to know about Grenada and is the best tour guide you will find! I highly recommend him!

Any Warm Dive Site
Level Contributor
83 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mandoo's Tours

Hi JayRastafari,

We did the North route tour with Mandoo last April. We definitely will do another tour with him when we return.

He was a bit casual with emails, but was reliabe and was also very informative and fun.

We recommend him very highly.

NWD

6. Re: Mandoo's Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about St. George's