We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

Which St. George's hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

Hi there,

I will be travelling to Grenada on 28th July 13 for 3 weeks. Can you please tell me if there are Wifi /Internet cafe's in Gogouyave?

Many thanks

Sue

St. George's...
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

Hi Sue,

I've watched to see if anyone else answers as I'm not as familiar with Gouyave, but I seriously doubt it. In Sauteurs there is wifi available at 2 restaurants (The Heights - lovely & relaxed, and Petite Anse - more posh) as well as computers you can use at both the back of the post office (same parking lot as Helena's restaurant) and also in a shared space with the photographer's studio (up the hill from there, closer to the bank machines/agricultural supply). Hope that helps a bit...

London,UK
Level Contributor
162 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

Lickes & Bytes in Gouyave are probably your best bet for internet access,they have a few computers for use.

I haven't come across anywhere that has wifi in the area but, you can ask around on arrival.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

Thanks for your reply. I am actually saving in a place called Resource do know the area?

Do you how much it is to use the Internet Cafe, I can get my partner to drive me there?

Thanks

Sue

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

Thank you for your reply. I will be staying in a place called Resource, when I stayed time and we were driving to town my mobile was picking up WIFI but maybe it was in someone house.

Regards

Sue

London,UK
Level Contributor
162 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

Mobile phones pick up Wifi via your data plan.

I have not heard of 'Resource' is that the name of the area or accomodation?Are you able to post a link?

I have not used the internet cafe for a long while,i mainly stick to my BB,it used to be about $5 ECD for 30mins.

Edited: 17 January 2013, 18:41
6. Re: Wifi /Internet cafe in Grenada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about St. George's