We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spice Basket Theater

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Spice Basket Theater

Has anyone gone to the Spice Basket Dinner Theater? Was it worth the money to go? Also, they have transportation there and back for $15 per person...I think this sounds expensive..we have a group of 11 going..any ideas

We are heading there the beginning of March.

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spice Basket Theater

$15 per person does sound expensive - some of the taxis can seat up to 12 people - I suggest checking around when you get there.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spice Basket Theater

$15 per person for 11 people is pricey. I can understand if it was only a group of 4 or so. See if you can find a taxi driver that you can negotiate with.

I have not gone to the dinner theater at Spice Basket so cannot comment. I have gone on a Friday night when they have live music, dancing, and food. It was a nice way to chill.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spice Basket Theater

thank you for your reply...we will be staying at the Rex..do you know how far the Spice Basket is from there?

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spice Basket Theater

I think it's roughly about 10 minutes outside St George's and St George's is about 15 minutes from the Rex You can see it's locatioon on this map - skyviews.com/skyviews/…GND_2012.swf - The Rex fronts Magazin Beach and the Spice Basket is on the road to Annandale Falls / Grand Etang.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spice Basket Theater

thanks that was a great help!

6. Re: Spice Basket Theater

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about St. George's
Recent Conversations