We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going to sandals la source in september

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
going to sandals la source in september

This resort looks amazing and it will be are 3rd holiday at a sandals resort, we are staying in the pink gin block club level room with ocean view, the pictures do look amazing but has anyone stayed in these rooms? if so could you give me your reviews of this room please. This question may seem very odd to some people but I have a terrible phobia of birds, could anyone tell me if there is any exotic birds walking around the complex I would be very gratefull for any information about the two questions. many thanks Katherine

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: going to sandals la source in september

I did not stay in those rooms, I was in the south seas, however I can let you know I did not see any exotic birds on the property. Maybe a sparrow, dove or a hummingbird.

Milford...
Level Contributor
4,333 posts
681 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: going to sandals la source in september

We toured a couple rooms in that block and they were very nice. The bedroom and bath were fairly roomy and the decor was lovely. This block was part of the previous LaSource property. The Italian and South Seas are the villages that Sandals built, so those rooms are a bit more spacious. The block has great proximity to the beach and watersports.

I did not see any birds around the property. There are some Sandals properties that do have peacocks (i.e. Whitehouse, Royal Plantation (even their property logo)).

Have a wonderful time!

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: going to sandals la source in september

thank you for your reply you have put my mind at rest about the birds ha ha we have been to sandals royal Caribbean twice the 1st time we got married there and we went back for are 1st wedding anniversary and there were peacocks walking around there, I must say jamaca must be full of them it still didn't spoil my holliday mank thanks

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: going to sandals la source in september

We had pink gin ocean view club level honeymoon penthouse. Not the best sandals room we have ever had ,room no 1624.

Nice view of beach .

No exotic birds but the usual black birds fly around in open air restaurants after people's breakfast .

If you don't like the sound of that. Go for breakfast in la jardiniere . It's not open air and they don't inform you it opens for breakfast so it's quiet and it's a la carte.

5. Re: going to sandals la source in september

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about St. George's
Recent Conversations