We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bars

Which St. George's hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
bars

Hi all,

Referance the bars it states that there are 5 bars on site but on the sandals website map it only indicates 2 ,one being the swim up bar.I have noted that some of the restaurants have bars in them,are these open in the evenings for everybody or just for those people eating,if they are only for people sitting down for a meal does that mean the only place too drink in the evening is the living room.

Maggie

Richmond, Texas
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bars

I would ask your question here, you'll get a ton of replies:

https:/…

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bars

thanks cnj-tx,

However I am not on facebook although some people use it I am afraid I don't.

Mags

Toronto Canada
Level Contributor
505 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bars

Hi Mags,

The main bars are in the Living Room, a sports (like) bar at Neptune's (I think it's called the beach bar) and the swim up bar which has a lovely area with white wicker chairs and coffee tables. These 3 bars are "open-air" and cooled by fans You can also get a drink at Soya. They have a bar where you can sit and have a drink and some sushi if you like. It's air conditioned but you can take your drink outside to the patio tables if you like. You don't have to eat if you don't want to. I'm not sure where the 5th bar is but I can assure you that getting a drink is really easy.The 5th bar could be in the fitness area which would explain why I didn't see it. LOL

BTW, if you are looking for specialty beers like Guinness Stout they sell in in the gift shop. I was really happy to find this.

KK

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bars

Thanks KK,i don't think I will be using the 5th bar either Lol.

Mags

5. Re: bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about St. George's