We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals beer choices and rum

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
133 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals beer choices and rum

Can anyone tell me what the beer choices are at Sandals La Source? We're not familiar with the native Grenada beer. What would you compare it to? Are there any other choices? Also, Sandals always serves Appleton Rum but since Grenada is the spice island, do they serve any spiced rum from Grenada? Thanks for the help! We arrive in October, can't wait!

Mentioned in this post
Grenada
Grenada
Caribbean
Toronto Canada
Level Contributor
517 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sandals beer choices and rum

I bought a local rum at the airport called "Traditional Spiced Rum". It's 85% proof and got all sorts of leaves and things in the bottle. WOW is that stuff fire water - but I'm really starting to like it. When I've finished the bottle I'm going to fill it up again with rum and see if the spices will work again.

Really wished I'd gone to the grocery store when I was at Grande Anse beach. Oh, gives me a reason to come back.

KK

12. Re: Sandals beer choices and rum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about St. George's
Recent Conversations