We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apology

Which St. George's hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Apology

Hi All,

I would like to apologise for my last thread concerning pistol shooting,i did not realise it would offend or be against trip advisor rules.I have been to many destinations around the world and I always try to further my experiences of life whether it be horse riding,scuba diving,snorkeling,zip lining,quad biking ect ect.I just fancied to do pistol shooting.I therefore apologise to trip advisor if I have gone against the rules or if someone was offended.

Thanks

Mags

Grenada
Destination Expert
for Grenada
Level Contributor
3,161 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apology

Interesting, hunting and shooting would seem legitimate holiday subjects, sign of our PC times i guess.c

coventry,england
Level Contributor
624 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apology

The reason I want to shoot a pistol is because I have done clay pigeon shooting with my husband and it was great,my husband is ex forces having spent 22 years in the army.He was a small arms instructor whilst in the forces and knows everything about guns from pistols to tanks and says firing a handgun is an experience on its own.

But it looks like I will have to wait until we go to Las Vegas next year as friends of mine have said that they have a gunshack there where novices can go along and fire under supervision on their range.

Mags

3. Re: Apology

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about St. George's