We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time to drive from Deshaies to Malendure Bay

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
212 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Time to drive from Deshaies to Malendure Bay

Can anyone tell me about how long it takes to drive from Deshaies to Malendure Bay?

Google maps shows it is about 22 minutes from our rental (just North of Deshaies), but I read a post on Fodors that indicates it is a longer drive.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
51,336 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Time to drive from Deshaies to Malendure Bay

Hi there,

We did Pointe Noire beach to Deshaies with our group minivan in about 30 mins, hence I'd say Google is not that far off...

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

London, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Time to drive from Deshaies to Malendure Bay

Hello, Fodor's may be giving the estimate based on the likelihood that you will want to drive carefully because the road winds a lot at this point. At night you would need to go quite a bit more slowly. A good half hour is fine. It's always a good idea to leave more time in Guadeloupe as there are often problems on the roads.

3. Re: Time to drive from Deshaies to Malendure Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2015, 07:16