We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden nat resort

Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Eden nat resort

Has anyone stayed here? If you have I would be interested in knowing about the accommodations, location, etc..

Sebastian, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Eden nat resort

I live on Guadeloupe, but have never heard about Eden Nat resort, could that possibly be Eden Palm Hotel in Sainte Anne?

Sebastian, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Eden nat resort

I live on Guadeloupe, but have never heard about Eden Nat resort, could that possibly be Eden Palm Hotel in Sainte Anne?

Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Eden nat resort

The web site is in French, but you can find it by going to http://www.eden-nat.com I hope this helps. If I am reading it wrong, sorry for my lack of knowledge of the French language, would you please let me know. You can email me at OhTncpl@aol.com or just post here. Thanks very much for the help. We are really looking forward to our first visit to Guadeloupe Island sometime in 2007

New Jersey, US
Level Contributor
172 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eden nat resort

looks like a nudist resort from the website.....

I'm curious if anyone has suggestions for cheap flights to Guadeloupe from the NYC area....?

thanks

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eden nat resort

We just returned from Guadeloupe, and although we did not stay at the Eden Nat or the Eden Palm, we can recommend Le Diwali. It is in St. Anne, right on the beach, within a moments' walk to lots of cafes, and a very nice small place. We went to Eden Palm for dinner one night, but did not stay because it was buffet, and the entertainment sounded cornball.

Amsterdam
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Eden nat resort

Hi this is a message to Rebelatheart, since you live in Guadeloupe perhaps you can help me. I want to go for 10 days already this 16th Jan. I go alone, my intention is to combine to refresh my old french and to get holidays feeling.

Do you know best place to go? house or cheap hotel to stay? and also if it is easy to get french classes?

Thanks a lot in advance because I am a little bit lost!!

Sebastian, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Eden nat resort

Accommodations can be found through 'le Verger de Sainte Anne' here: http://www.guadeloupe-hebergement.com/

You can stay at either the Verger, or find other lodging through their service. Otherwise google Guadeloupe, and you'll find plenty accommodations...

This is a great island with lots of diversity and (safe) exploration possibilities. The people are very friendly, especially if you are the one who is open to THEM, i.e. just say hello and you'll get all smiles back.

There are TWO islands in one here, a limestone island with pristine white sandy beaches, palmtrees and resort hotels. The other is a volcanic island with an (active) volcano and a tropical rainforest with endless possibilities for hiking and exploring, this is my kids favorite part of the island... This part of the island is certainly more authentic, and it's black, volcanic sand beaches in the south something to experience, but unless you're main goal is to explore the forest, you'll want to stay on Grande-Terre, the limestone island.

Guadeloupe also has a few smaller islands scattered around, that you can visit by boat, either by regular ferries or charters.

You need at least 2 weeks to get a good impression of the island, in one week you can't do everything without putting a serious dent into your beach-time, something you do not want to go without, lol.

Have fun.

los angeles
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Eden nat resort

that is really interesting- would you recommend visitors coming in June- we are thinking of coming for 2 weeks at the end of June? I am worried about the weather but my husband thought it would be ok-

Sebastian, Florida
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Eden nat resort

The weather in June is great, the rain season doesn't really start until September, and often as late as October. The summer can be 'hot' as the tradewinds generally die down a bit, but at beaches you'll always find a breeze, and locals also go to rivers and waterfalls in the rainforest for refreshment during the summer. Because of the absence of the tradewinds, the humidity also goes up a bit and the temperatures are higher at night. While right now in February temperatures are generally in the low-70's, in the summer it's mostly in the mid-80's, so A/C becomes desirable, at least...

Last, June is also a month when it gets more quiet on the island, there are a lot less tourists than during the winter, and many local people leave the island for the summer. A lot of kids for instance, get send to family in France, and all this gives the feeling of a more relaxed island than during the busy winter-season.

Personally, January and February are my favorite months, it's not as hot at night, the air is dryer, and the skies are mostly clear, just like today. I wish you a great stay on Guadeloupe, it really is a fantastic island, even though not many people speak English, so you do need to be a little bit adventurous when you tread away from the resorts. But people are friendly, especially if you just say hello and try to make contact. Have fun!

los angeles
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Eden nat resort

thank u so much for this info- would we do better going in April?

Where would u recommend we stay in June?

Will u be there??? I was born in Africa so not scared of heat-but not too sure about the kids

Guadeloupe looks so beautiful- I would love to try and meet people who live there anyway rather than only tourists.

thanks

Any info hugely welcome!

What about La Desirade???

Get answers to your questions about Guadeloupe