We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

East Carribien Cruise vs. West Carribien Cruise

Al Khobar, Saudi...
Level Contributor
48 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
East Carribien Cruise vs. West Carribien Cruise

My husband and I are planning to take osasis/allure of the sea to the carribien, however we are still not sure which destiniation to go for. Our trip will be in Aug. Any recommendations to which one we should go for? This is our first time to cruise and i'm excited about the whole experience and that's why i want it to be perfect. I mainly want amazing beaches and good shopping with touristic crowd.

Looking forward to your replies so I can go ahead with my bookings. Thanks.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
668 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: East Carribien Cruise vs. West Carribien Cruise

I will suggest that you post this question in the Cruises forum - tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i10703-Cruises.…

This forum (Haiti) will only be able to answer questions relating to that one country.

2. Re: East Carribien Cruise vs. West Carribien Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2014, 06:18