We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sgor butler preference liquors

minnesota
Level Contributor
224 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
sgor butler preference liquors

Hi, we received our form to fill out for out butler preferences at sgor. Can someone tell me some of the vodka brands they offered in the butler rooms? That is important to me. Others in my group will be wondering brand names of some of the other options. Can anyone help with that? Also, what are some of the other options I should ask for? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

minnesota
Level Contributor
224 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sgor butler preference liquors

bump

Colorado, USA
Level Contributor
491 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sgor butler preference liquors

Try asking your question at : http://chris-n-cheryl.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/ The folks there are very Sandals savvy and can probably help.

minnesota
Level Contributor
224 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sgor butler preference liquors

bump

UK
Level Contributor
463 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sgor butler preference liquors

I know we had smirnoff in our room but cant remember if we had grey goose? I am not sure. If its the first time you have stayed butler, the best thing to do is to fax the hotel (not email) fao head butler and right a list of what you want. name the brands you'd like and if they dont have them, they will substiture next best thing. We always aks for loads of champagne and red stripe, you just tell them what you like ie spirits, mixers, beers, juices etc in the fax. On your next visit, you will find its held in history in your butler files. Also any other requirements, just let them know and they should be fulfilled. We did have problems with butlers at SGOR but I am sure you will be fine. fax in advance though if you have anything specific. I dont think the online butler thing works!

5. Re: sgor butler preference liquors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 15:18