We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PRAYER CHAIN: Strength in numbers--

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
537 posts
Save Topic
PRAYER CHAIN: Strength in numbers--

DEAR JAMAICA: Land that I love. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours. From all across the world, you are in our thoughts. Jamaica: Your beautiful island paradise and people have touched the hearts and lives of so many---near and far--I thank you-...blessings to all! Keep the faith.... be safe. 1luv1heart

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: PRAYER CHAIN: Strength in numbers--

Amen

north carolina
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: PRAYER CHAIN: Strength in numbers--

Jamaica and all my friends there will be in my prayers. I know that God's hand can carry that hurricane away from the island. I have seen it in the past. I have seen two hurricanes suddenly divert direction from Jamaica and that is amazing. Let us all pray for that. Power 106 radio can be listened to on a Jamaica Gleaner link.

Navarre, Florida
Level Contributor
379 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PRAYER CHAIN: Strength in numbers--

Beautifully done, 1luv. Our prayers are with all of Jamaica and anyone else in the path of this monster.

Fort Wright...
Level Contributor
393 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PRAYER CHAIN: Strength in numbers--

Lord in Heaven: Please keep the people and land of Jamaica safe from nature's harm as they endure the effects of Hurricane Dean. May everyone on the island be held safe in your hands. Amen

from Pa. live in NJ
Level Contributor
228 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: PRAYER CHAIN: Strength in numbers--

My prayers go out to everyone in Jamaica. May they be strong and faithful through this challenging time. We have dear friends, who are expecting a baby in October. Please Lord, keep them safe and everyone else safe, and free from harm. We may be thousands of miles away in person, but our hearts are with you through this time. We are so close, right now, as you are all we can think about. God Bless all of you with strength ,courage, and faith. You are loved!

Bluffton, South...
Level Contributor
3,080 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: PRAYER CHAIN: Strength in numbers--

Thanks 1luv1heart. Funny you should post this. I came on this forum not knowing about this post to ask for a similar prayer. Hmm,Coincidence? I think not. I've posted the following on other caribbean and Mexico forum asking for what I've called a 5 day forecast of prayer. This has been my post:

5 day forecast of prayer

First off let me say I don't mean to offend non-believers in anyway but what I am requesting is something I feel I must do because of all the anxiety over Hurricane Dean. What I'm asking is that you give 3-5 minutes of your time over the next 5 days at noon to pray for all the people of the Caribbean and Mexico to help them cope with what's possibly ahead. I'm a true believer in the power of prayer in numbers.

If interested and you what to sign below that fine, if you don't what to sign but are will to give up 3 minutes that's fine also. And if you don't believe and don't wan't to participate that works to.

Hemet, California
Level Contributor
5,883 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: PRAYER CHAIN: Strength in numbers--

In Jesus name we pray, Amen

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
898 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: PRAYER CHAIN: Strength in numbers--

I also logged on to ask all of you to pray for our families and friends in the Caribbean. Jamaica has been so good to us, let's pray for her and her people - they need our help now.

One Love

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: PRAYER CHAIN: Strength in numbers--

Please lord...spare the people we love so much and give us so much in return. Bless.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
537 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: PRAYER CHAIN: Strength in numbers--

I also want to include ALL in the path of Dean....Jamaica just happens to be so dear to me. I didn't intend to exclude anyone/anyplace (my bad)...my thoughts, concerns, and blessings go to all that may be affected. With respect....1luv