We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No Reviews?

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
No Reviews?

There has not been any reviews for the Sunset Jamaica Grande (SJG) since the 3rd October.

Is this the only hotel with no recent reviews?

Solihull, West Mids
Level Contributor
845 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No Reviews?

Hi Westie Glad to see you are still looking out for SJG. Have not been on the forums for ages but now just booked for Sunset Beach next May.

Is there anyone from the SJG thread that is there at the moment or due to go soon who can come back and say how wonderful SJG still is LOL.

Hope you are keeping well and all the family.

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No Reviews?

Hi smilerdownes,

Glad to see you on the forum and that you're going back to JA. I can't think who, but I believe someone is there from off the thread and a couple have just returned.

They've all had a good time and I think the thread does help a lot in giving advice in providing information about the things one should be aware of :>)

Nice Sunny day today up in Birmingham, send me an email or PM let me know how things are with you, been a long time.

enjoy your day!

Solihull, West Mids
Level Contributor
845 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No Reviews?

Have sent you a PM have lost your email address.

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No Reviews?

:>)

Hemet, California
Level Contributor
5,883 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: No Reviews?

No news is good news. You know bad news travel fast.

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: No Reviews?

Pauline,

I'm not sure what you mean in regards to this, but there still is no reviews and that is strange for SJG.

Shiner, Texas
Level Contributor
928 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: No Reviews?

389.5 more sleeps till I'll give you a review.Taking my parnets this time.

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: No Reviews?

Still no reviews :>(

Birmingham/uk
Level Contributor
9,038 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: No Reviews?

Still no reviews :>(

10. Re: No Reviews?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 10:38