We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Agents

Maryland
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Agents

Hi ALL,

My questions will be quick! Do any of you know of any good travel agents that i'd be able to book my trip to jamaica through? I'd prefer if it's an agent/agency that you've used. I usually book everything on my own to save money but I want someone else to do it this time around.

Also, my family consists of 3 female adults and 2 children 9/15. Do you recommend Negril for us? If so what affordable, nicely maintained properties do you recommend? If not, what area would be better for children, i've been multiple times but that was to visit family not a resort/hotel.

Thanks,

Pa.
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Agents

Jamaica Steve on the board here is a TA (I believe) he may be able to give you some help in that area.

ontario
Level Contributor
284 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Agents

i just booked my trip with steve and i will vouch he is excellant

Hemet, California
Level Contributor
5,883 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Agents

Jamaica Steve's email is:

landrysmusic@hotmail.com

Hemet, California
Level Contributor
5,883 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Agents

Another great TA is:

www.negrilonestop.com

They book vacation for the entire island. They provide great pictures and are very familiar with the properties.

Pauline

Maine
Level Contributor
413 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel Agents

Hi kikidom,

I can vouch for Steve, too. He just booked both our vacations ...one in Feb. and the other for April. :) Sandals Royal, and Grand Lido, Negril.

Soon come!! (Just not fast enough!!)

Darlene

6. Re: Travel Agents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 10:21