We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good memories at the Starfish (and Jamaica)

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Good memories at the Starfish (and Jamaica)

Hello! I know there are a lot of people out there and maybe one or two would sympathize with me. I only have two days left until I leave for the Starfish Trelawny...I am about to burst I'm so excited! I was hoping there were a few of you out there that wouldn't mind sharing some good (or bad) experiences about the Starfish or Jamaica in general! Thanks!

I know a personal favorite of mine was kareoke night in the Starfish lobby. What a blast. Not only were the little kids involved but the drunk adults had a go too...absolutly hilarious!

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
226 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good memories at the Starfish (and Jamaica)

Not sure why you are asking for an opinion when you are already booked and have already been there?

jt

2. Re: Good memories at the Starfish (and Jamaica)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 07:16