We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Compare FDR Pebbles with Beaches Negril

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Compare FDR Pebbles with Beaches Negril

Yes, I know I haven't even been on my summer holiday yet to Beaches Negril. However, because of work obligations we have to think of holidays a year in advance and we are thinking about what we want to do next summer.

This will be our second summer at BN and we do love our Jamaican holidays (3rd in 4 years!) and think we want to go back again next summer. However, we are thinking of going to a new resort.

We do require Nanny service that is included in the stay. It needs to have a nice beach and nice pools. Good children's facilities are a must and the food needs to be decent.

So, does FDR Pebbles compare to BN? Do you have any other suggestions?

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Compare FDR Pebbles with Beaches Negril

Bump... please

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
732 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Compare FDR Pebbles with Beaches Negril

If you fancied a change from Jamaica have a look at the Almond resorts in Barbados, they have everything your looking for and are a little cheaper than beaches :)

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Compare FDR Pebbles with Beaches Negril

Thanks, I will have a look at them.

Anyone else?

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Compare FDR Pebbles with Beaches Negril

Bump

5. Re: Compare FDR Pebbles with Beaches Negril

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 01:15