We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Whitehouse

MD
3 posts
Save Topic
Sandals Whitehouse

Hello!

My husband and I are set to go to SWH for the first time in Jan 2009 and I was hoping anyone could share their experience at SWH with me?? I hope we made the right choice!

Thanks!

Buffalo, New York
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Whitehouse

Do a google search for tropic travel on line or cheryls travel message board - tons of information on Sandals Whitehouse. We have been to other Sandals but this will be our first to SWH.

Centereach, New York
Level Contributor
1,607 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Whitehouse

Hello Apple,

If you would like many pictures feel free to PM me with your email and I will link you to my pictures of SWH. I have been there twice and will be returning in Feb. '09. I believe my pictures will say it all. You made a great choice!

Anthony

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Whitehouse

In a word: HEAVEN!!

Trust me..you made the right choice!!

Have Fun,

Gail

California
Level Contributor
519 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Whitehouse

We've been once and are headed back in Dec. The atmosphere is beautiful - larger, but still intimate. We loved the food and the martini bar is great. There are just so many options with both beach and pool. The main pool is especially great because it is so huge. You can float around without bumping into too many people. :)

We loved it, hopefully you will too. Have a great time!

5. Re: Sandals Whitehouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 08:20