We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

superclubs sunshine guarantee

bc canada
Level Contributor
411 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
superclubs sunshine guarantee

HI

We are going to GLN in January/09. Was wondering if anyone has had to use the sunshine guarantee offered by superclubs. For each and every day the sun doesn't show its face during your stay,they will issue a credit voucher equal to that day's super-inclusive room value,good for one year towards another superclubs vacation. Hope i don't have to use this voucher, but nice to know its there.

Cheers bc

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: superclubs sunshine guarantee

hey:

We are going to Superclub Breezes Runaway Bay in Feb 09.

I like the sunshine guarantee and if I need to ask for a voucher I will, like you said, it is great to know it's there if needed!!

Taly

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
537 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: superclubs sunshine guarantee

SuperClubs Sunshine Guarantee

Every day is SUN day at SuperClubs' Super-Inclusive Resorts. Its simple. For each and every day the sun doesn't show its face during your stay, we'll issue a credit voucher equal to that day's Super-Inclusive room value, good for one year towards another SuperClubs vacation. At each resort the Water Sports Director will make each days official Sunshine determination. On those rare occasions when the SuperClubs Sunshine Guarantee is declared, please ask the front desk for your Sunshine credit voucher.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: superclubs sunshine guarantee

If you get even 5 minutes of sun, you will not be issued a voucher.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: superclubs sunshine guarantee

There hasn't been a single day in all of my trips in January when the sun has not shown it's big bright hot yellow self for at least half the day. Cute marketing tool but worthless because it's never used. Now if Superclubs wanted to really take a risk they should advertise a no-rain guarantee. January is typically the driest month of the year. I've been there a couple of times for two week vacations when there wasn't a drop of rain the entire time.

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: superclubs sunshine guarantee

We have been to BRB 12 times for a week at a time and have only had one day where the sun did not shine.

6. Re: superclubs sunshine guarantee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 08:23