We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

no nonstop flights to Montego bay airport?

White Horse Beach...
Level Contributor
375 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
no nonstop flights to Montego bay airport?

at least I cannot find any from Boston, MA.....I have tried most of the major airlines and I even googled it, there used to be through AmericanWest, which is no longer an airline. Does anyone know if there are any non stop flights from Boston, MA or Providence, RI? thanks

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: no nonstop flights to Montego bay airport?

All non-stops from your neck of the woods are from New York or Philly.

White Horse Beach...
Level Contributor
375 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: no nonstop flights to Montego bay airport?

ok, thanks ....no offense to Phili, but I HATE that airport, so I guess I will be doing the layover thing which I also Hate, I had my luggage lost when we went to the Bahamas, and of course of layover was in Phili!

Bourbon, Indiana
Level Contributor
201 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: no nonstop flights to Montego bay airport?

Everytime I've had a layover in Philly our luggage has been lost :(

Lancaster, Pa.
Level Contributor
178 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: no nonstop flights to Montego bay airport?

we have non stop out of BWI in nov.

Northern Michigan
Destination Expert
for Petoskey, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,140 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: no nonstop flights to Montego bay airport?

What about charter flights? When are you going? If it's at all during high season, I would think one of the larger package providers for your area would have charter flights available. I know from Detroit, there are often charter flights that are direct and really reasonable...usually cheaper than the majors. I can usually find them through apple vacations or funjet vacations...airlines that offer them are usually USA 3000 or Ryan International.

merrimac
Level Contributor
762 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: no nonstop flights to Montego bay airport?

danijebi We took us air out of boston non stop 1100am arrive in montego bay airport 315p this was mon to mon feb 23 to mar2 09 Other than the deicing of the plane no delays and no problems

merrimac
Level Contributor
762 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: no nonstop flights to Montego bay airport?

for to say 305.00 per person round trip

hope that helps you

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
872 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: no nonstop flights to Montego bay airport?

danijebi...after philly renovate the airport...it's actually better now...we flew out of philly direct and their was no delay...and we flew out of AJ...

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
51 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: no nonstop flights to Montego bay airport?

We have a non stop flight from Boston on 4/5 returning on 4/12 on US Air. When we changed our dates from Saturday to Saturday, no non stop came up, so it may be a one day a week thing. We also booked about 3 months ago.

White Horse Beach...
Level Contributor
375 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: no nonstop flights to Montego bay airport?

Thanks everyone. I think my problem is that I am looking to go midweek, wed to wed, not for any other reason except it makes it easier for my husband who is self employed in construction. So US has saturdays nonstop? I will have to seriously reconsider, we took US nonstop sun-sun to Punta Cana and it was nice. thanks again...I am going to check it out