We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

starting to get worried

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
starting to get worried

leaving for runaway bay on the 18th and the weather is showing rain everyday. i know i can't do nothing about the weather but i want sunshine.

Tell City
Level Contributor
4,260 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: starting to get worried

Just so you know just about any time you check the weather for JA it will show that. For the most part I have never looked at {or had concerns} of the weather forecast or tracked any hurricanes when I have traveled & for the most part usually have & have had many more perfect days than bad during any vacation.

That said many days that show rain end up to be passing sprinkles. For they days it does rain, we have lucked out & had many late in the evening & night over the day.

Windsor, WI
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: starting to get worried

Accuweather.com 15 day forecast doesn't look too bad..not sure if the link below will work for you. I'm heading there the 25th, and am pretty pleased about the forecast after the bad weather I had there in Feb!

http://www.accuweather.com/world-forecast-15day.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&locCode=CAC|JM|JM007|RUNAWAY%20BAY&metric=1

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: starting to get worried

thank you. starting to feel better. go site

Indiana
Level Contributor
10,649 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: starting to get worried

Ignore internet weather forecasts.

In my experience, they are no more predictable than the stock market.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: starting to get worried

We're at the BRB at the same time as you. Check out the Weather Network. Much nicer temps there! lol

www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/jmxx0006

Thursday

Apr. 16 Friday

Apr. 17 Saturday

Apr. 18

Sunny Sunny Cloudy periods Sunny Sunny

High 29°C 32°C 31°C 32°C 30°C

Low 26°C 28°C 27°C 26°C 26°C

S :)

6. Re: starting to get worried

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 19:19