We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive jamaican Resort

Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
162 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All Inclusive jamaican Resort

Can anybody suggest reasonablably priced all inclusive family resort in Jamaica for family of four.Two kids are 6 year old & a baby.Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Tryall Club
Tryall Club
#1 of 1 hotels in Sandy Bay
Round Hill Hotel & Villas
Round Hill Hotel & Villas
#1 of 1 hotels in Hopewell
The Caves
The Caves
#4 of 79 hotels in Negril
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
907 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive jamaican Resort

Not sure what your definition of reasonably priced is, but check out FDR/Pebbles. Also Half Moon Rose Hall, which is not an inexpensive resort, is currently running a 'kids stay and eat free' sale, which may make the rate more appealing.

Mentioned in this post
Half Moon
Half Moon
2,244 Reviews
Jamaica
Rose Hall
Rose Hall
Jamaica
Champaign, Illinois
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive jamaican Resort

Beaches Boscobel or Beaches Sandy Bay are tops on my list. Check them out. ;)

Mentioned in this post
Boscobel
Boscobel
Jamaica
Indiana
Level Contributor
10,652 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive jamaican Resort

Hilton Rose Hall would be at the top of my list...along with the FDR properties and, my personal favorite, a private villa.

Mentioned in this post
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Hilton Rose Hall Resort...
3,756 Reviews
Jamaica
Mattituck, NY
Level Contributor
850 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive jamaican Resort

Our family vacations at FDR Resort in Runaway Bay and we love it. In my opinion, it is the perfect place for a wonderful family vacation.

Mentioned in this post
Independence...
Level Contributor
485 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive jamaican Resort

We found Holiday Inn Sunspree just outside of Montego Bay to be very reasonable. Being a Holiday Inn, kids eat and stay free. They have a kids program that our kids loved and even care for the baby. Another good thing is that it is only about 15-20 minutes from the airport, so that transportation time is very doable with young kids.

Mentioned in this post
Boston
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All Inclusive jamaican Resort

Don't know if it is too late to reply to this but hands down, I would recommend the Iberostar Rose Hall Resort in Montego Bay. Although our children are older now, we have traveled extensively as a family of four just as you are doing . This Iberostar I am sure would exceed you expectations. Please read the reviews here on TA. They have a Kids Club and an entertainment team of "Star Friends" that out classes any that I have seen at any resort any where in the Caribbean! Miguel be proud! The resort consists of three sections. I think it is worth upgrading to the "suites". It has the right level of casualness vs formality. The food is very good with great choices at the buffets and specialty restaurants if you choose to go to them. Everyone is friendly from the waitstaff, to the people raking the beach. Take the time to say Hello. You will be pleasantly surprised by big a smile you will get in return. If you have not already gone on your vacation, this resort is perfect for families, couples, singles, really anyone. I was there with my 18 yo daughter and we both had a great time. I can't wait to go back!

Mentioned in this post
Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
Iberostar Rose Hall...
4,646 Reviews
Jamaica
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
Maine
Level Contributor
42 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All Inclusive jamaican Resort

Hilton Rose Hall Resort would be my choice with young kids. Great zero-entry pool that leads into a lazy river and also has 2 water slides. 3-4 small connecting pools are great for little kids. Beach area is small, but actually great for little kids because there isn't too much room to wander away. Staff is awesome with kids. And there are plenty of activities, games etc.

It's low-key, rather quiet and very relaxing.

Fresh Buffet is perfect for kids as is Mangoes grill by the pool. Sea Side grill is kid friendly and even Luna DiMare can accomodate kids. Maybe a first floor room would suit your family so you can have quick and easy access to your room from the pool area.

Enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Hilton Rose Hall Resort...
3,756 Reviews
Jamaica
montreal
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: All Inclusive jamaican Resort

check out the Sea wind Resort

www.seawindresortjamaica.com

Ashley, Pa
Level Contributor
175 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All Inclusive jamaican Resort

Starfish Trelawny is great for kids and budget.

Mentioned in this post
Shiner, Texas
Level Contributor
937 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All Inclusive jamaican Resort

Sunset Resorts-kids stay and eat for free.