We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Ocho Rios vs. Sandals Negril

Bethlehem...
Level Contributor
257 posts
Save Topic
Sandals Ocho Rios vs. Sandals Negril

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the comparison between SOR and SN. My husband and I would be staying in the Honeymoon Penthouse Oceanfront Concierge Room at SOR or the Grand Luxe Oceanview Room at SN due to costs. We are both beach people (and therefore, would only stay in the Caribbean Riviera section of SOR) but can't decide on whether we should go for more "bang for our buck" in terms of our room at SOR or if the beach at SN is nice enough to justify the higher cost and bit lower room category. While I love the idea of the 7-mile beach, we are a bit worried about SN being a bit restrictive due to the fewer options of its smaller size. Last year we honeymooned at the Sandals Regency LaToc in St. Lucia and loved it. We are hoping to go to Jamaica this time to try out a new locale and also spend less than last year. Any thoughts and experiences on the decision between these two resorts, including room categories, would be greatly appreciated! We would be travelling in July.

Thank you so much in advance!

Best Seller
Club Mobay: Sangster Airport VIP...
554 reviews
from US$30.00*
Jamaica Dunn's River Falls Snorkel...
49 reviews
from US$86.00*
Jamaica Combo Tour: Dunn's River...
144 reviews
from US$130.00*
Special Offer
Blue Hole, Secret Falls and Dunn's...
15 reviews
from US$102.51*
US$120.60
1. Re: Sandals Ocho Rios vs. Sandals Negril

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2009, 05:29