We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New strict carry on enforcement by Air Jamaica

Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,570 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
New strict carry on enforcement by Air Jamaica

Interesting press release:

http://sflcn.com/story.php?id=6735

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New strict carry on enforcement by Air Jamaica

Bump...

:-)

xxx

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,039 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New strict carry on enforcement by Air Jamaica

Bit harsh - no rum boxes :(

Castleford, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New strict carry on enforcement by Air Jamaica

So, buy a BIG handbag to take with you! :) I know, not the spirit of the law. For ourselves, we always make room in our carryon luggage to fit in a bottle or two to take home. I couldn't deal with MORE than one carryon per person with a 3 year old to run after!

Washington D.C.
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New strict carry on enforcement by Air Jamaica

it seems most airlines are following this from what i could see at the airport. just came back a few weeks ago on spirit and the same thing happened to myself and the other travelers in our group. they checked another bag for free, but was still a hassle. wish we would have known before we left.

5. Re: New strict carry on enforcement by Air Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2010, 05:17