We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are restaurants closed on some days at SRC and SMB?

Hummelstown
Destination Expert
for Hershey
Level Contributor
428 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Are restaurants closed on some days at SRC and SMB?

We are going to be staying at Sandals Royal Carribean from 11/26-12/2 and I am wondering if anyone knows if any of the restaurants here or at Sandals Montego Bay are closed on particular days of the week?

I am also interested in any information on entertainment or other things not to miss while at the resort(s).

Thanks!

Wells, MN
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are restaurants closed on some days at SRC and SMB?

Hi there we'll be at SRC 11-24 to 12-01. Yes some of the resturants are closed on certain days, but I can't remember which and when. The piano bar at SRC is fun if you like to sing and don't mind making a fool of yourself! But the always have something a little different. Maybe we'll bump into each other!

Now

I have to go exercise!

west virginia
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are restaurants closed on some days at SRC and SMB?

SMB - Most are closed on Monday and SRC - on Tuesday for the beach party.

SMB - Cricketers closed on Tuesday

Thats all I can think of for now.

Bud

Milford, Iowa
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are restaurants closed on some days at SRC and SMB?

The previous post is not completely accurate. Yes, most will be closed on Mondays at SMB for the Beach Party night but they are also limited that same night at SRC due to the Chef's Challenge buffet (which is really good and a lot of fun). However, each resort makes sure there is at least one dining option open that is not buffet on buffet/beach party nights.

Beach Party night at SRC is on Fridays, so again, restaurant choices will be limited. I know the Pub is open this night, as well as Le Jardinier.

Tuesday is the Returning Guest dinner at SMB and it is on Wednesday at SRC.

There will be a listing put in your room/suite each night that details the activities and restaurant options for the next day. No worries, mon...

IrieLady

Rancho Santa...
Level Contributor
1,618 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are restaurants closed on some days at SRC and SMB?

If your stayin at SRC Tues nite might be the nite you might think to go to Negril, eat at Sandals Negril then make it up onto the cliffs as the Tuesday nite concert series is going on at Negril Escape! That is what we are doin 11/17 as it is the first concert of the series Tarrus Riley $20.00 US pp and only $12.00 for JA residents so bring a friend!!

5. Re: Are restaurants closed on some days at SRC and SMB?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2010, 05:18