We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where To Stay Traveling with couples and Friends

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
43 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Where To Stay Traveling with couples and Friends

Hello! I've been to Jamaica once before a while ago and I'm looking to plan another all inclusive vacation for Couples and Singles.

I was debating between jamaica, DR, or Riviera Maya which was just suggested to me today. We are trying to spend between $1,000-1,400 per person and want to choose a resort that caters to singles and couples (hard, i know). Requirement would be Food, Beach and activities. My last trip to Jamaica I stayed at Breezes Runaway Bay which I liked a lot but don't want to stay in the same place again. I was told by a travel agent to look into Secrets St James in Montego Bay. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Oh...we are between the ages of 27-40. Thanks! :)

Best Seller
Club Mobay: Sangster Airport VIP...
555 reviews
from US$30.00*
Jamaica Dunn's River Falls Snorkel...
50 reviews
from US$86.00*
Jamaica Combo Tour: Dunn's River...
144 reviews
from US$130.00*
Special Offer
Blue Hole, Secret Falls and Dunn's...
15 reviews
from US$102.51*
US$120.60
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where To Stay Traveling with couples and Friends

Hi;

If you liked BRB how about Breezes Grand Negril? There are some really good deals on that property right now and the beach is fabulous. It is one of the few quality resorts that allow singles.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
43 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where To Stay Traveling with couples and Friends

Hello! I think that hotel might not have fit our budget for when we were looking to go (end of January) but I will check into it again! Thank you :)

3. Re: Where To Stay Traveling with couples and Friends

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2011, 05:18