We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Destination Wedding?? Private Villa or All Inclusive Resort

Fort Mitchell...
Level Contributor
26 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Destination Wedding?? Private Villa or All Inclusive Resort

Thinking about a wedding in jamaica next summer for around thirty to 40 people in the ocho rios area. We have seen most of the villas and know what to expect for the most part, however the resort weddings are a little harder to gage. Obviously with them being all inclusive a reception is always an option but how customizable are the wedding resort packages? Especially along the lines of privacy for both the ceremony and reception. Would love to hear stories or view pics from resort or villa weddings. Thank you in advance for any help!!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Destination Wedding?? Private Villa or All Inclusive Resort

Hello! I'm getting married on may 28th at The Jewel Dunn's River Resort & Spa check them out!

suz
Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,683 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Destination Wedding?? Private Villa or All Inclusive Resort

Friends of mine were married at a villa in Mammee Bay - the pics start around #81 in this flash -

eliteupscaleweddings.com/flash/index.php

Personally, I loved the villa wedding - we all stayed at the villa for a week, it was very laid back and relaxed - from what i have seen of resort weddings, they are not all that private. This was very personal, just us, and the setting was gorgeous.

3. Re: Destination Wedding?? Private Villa or All Inclusive Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 12:17