We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question on resort...can anyone help??

nebraska
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Question on resort...can anyone help??

Has anyone stayed here recently that can tell me the good and bad???

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question on resort...can anyone help??

Stayed where Allijo?

nebraska
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question on resort...can anyone help??

SORRY!!! Superfun Beach Resort and Spa

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,739 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question on resort...can anyone help??

i'd say the bad is that it's closed indefinitely (supposedly for rennovations, but it's financial status has been somewhat unstable so its reopening is uncertain IMO)

not sure if there is good to be found in the situation presently... those who were booked before the closure were upgraded to breezes i guess...

i'd look elsewhere as i dont think they'll take your money right now regardless...

Good luck and enjoy

Chelle

nebraska
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question on resort...can anyone help??

WOW that is weird. Funjet is still offering to book there!

Noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Question on resort...can anyone help??

I bet Funjet is haveing great specials! Book for a family and not see a sole all week!....lol...I would love a week in JA alone with just family...

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Question on resort...can anyone help??

No one should be offering Superfun Resort. It is closed indefinately.

It was a property that Superfun leased, the owners of the property and Superclubs could not come to an agreement on the terms of the lease renewal so the did not renew. The owners have not leased it to anyone else as of yet.

I would say 'if' they will still let you book it, you should go ahead and book it because they will send you to Breezes Runaway Bay instead which is a far superior property.

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

7. Re: Question on resort...can anyone help??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 07:17