We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight Jamaica CRUISE?

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
210 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Overnight Jamaica CRUISE?

I just did a cruise to Nassau Bahamas on Carnival Imagination where the ship arrived in Bahamas about 10am on Saturday morning and didn't leave till about 8am the NEXT morning. It was nice to be in Nassau ALL DAY AND NIGHT on a Saturday night. Is anyone aware of any cruises that would do the same to Jamaica or maybe Virgin Islands or Cayman Islands? That would be nice too.

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
22,459 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight Jamaica CRUISE?

If you don't get the answers you want here, consider re-posting to the Cruise forum.

Noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Overnight Jamaica CRUISE?

Get really drunk and miss your ship and have to stay in JA overnite! Just kidding...but I would google your trip idea and see what comes up! Enjoy..

Kingston, Jamaica
Level Contributor
2,581 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Overnight Jamaica CRUISE?

I'm far from a cruise expert, but the only cruise ships I've heard of overnighting in Jamaica have been the 'Cruise With A Cause' cruises to Falmouth. To the best of my knowlege, almost all ships leave on the same day as they arrive at the Jamaican ports.

4. Re: Overnight Jamaica CRUISE?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 03:16