We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes Montego Bay?????????????

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
Save Topic
Breezes Montego Bay?????????????

Hey guys, ummmm.. i was just looking at Jet Blue vacation packages and this hotel was offered. Is this new? I never heard of this place before and it isnt listed on the Breezes main web site. thanks if you can provide some insight !

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
479 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes Montego Bay?????????????

Don't think there is a Breezes Montego bay, would definitely be new if it is......

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes Montego Bay?????????????

after a litttle research, i think it closed a while ago, weird it is still visible when you " google " it. wonder if it is something else now or just a closed property ?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,736 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes Montego Bay?????????????

Closed down a couple years back.

Chelle

St. Charles, MO
Level Contributor
1,837 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Breezes Montego Bay?????????????

I remember reading something in another thread that it was condos now. But that may be another property.

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Breezes Montego Bay?????????????

thanks !

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breezes Montego Bay?????????????

I am not surprised you are still seeing this property as available. I just looked at Itravel2000.com which is one of the larger online ta's in Canada and they are still selling Breezes Rio Bueno. It has been closed for about 9 months if I remember correctly. Breezes Montego Bay has been closed for at least 2 years now.

Chilliwack, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Breezes Montego Bay?????????????

Anyone know what it is called now? previously Breezes Rio Bueno.

It was a great resort!!

Maryland
Level Contributor
998 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breezes Montego Bay?????????????

Breezes Rio Bueno was called Grand Lido Braco in the good old days.

Nashville, Tennessee
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breezes Montego Bay?????????????

Went to Breezes Runaway Bay years and years ago. You may want to google Superclubs who own the chain.

10. Re: Breezes Montego Bay?????????????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2012, 10:17