We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scotchies

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,705 posts
2,258 reviews
Save Topic
Scotchies

We are cruising into Ocho Rios and planning to do some sightseeing with a private tour guide...a few things on the agenda--DRF, tubing...is Scotchies in the vicintiy? We are thinking of having lunch here..dont want to go out of the way, but would love to be able to.

Best Jamaica Day Tours
Private Tours, Bus Transportation, Taxis & Shuttles
Dudley's Big Ship Taxi and Tours
Private Tours, Taxis & Shuttles
Island Transfer and Tours - Day Tours
Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours, Day Trips
Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services
Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Scotchies

Yes. Scotchie's isn't in Ochi proper, but several minutes prior reaching on the right hand side of the main road between St. Ann's Bay and Ochi.

Edited: 14 February 2012, 22:58
suz
Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,772 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scotchies

You could also have lunch at the Jerk Center, which is closer - or Fisherman's Beach, -

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,705 posts
2,258 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Scotchies

What would you recommend? Been to Jamaica a few times and havent been to Scotchies yet, I am missing out?

suz
Derby, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,772 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scotchies

Scotchies is good, but not something I would go out of my way for if my tours took me in another direction. Personally, I love Fisherman's Beach - more of a local feel, great fresh fish, and I like to sit and watch the hustle and bustle...

5. Re: Scotchies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 20:09