We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concerned using Travelocity to Book Jamaica -

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
90 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Concerned using Travelocity to Book Jamaica -

We are ready to book our next trip to Jamaica and are considering using Travelocity for the first time. We would book the enter trip including resort, air, transfers and travel insurance. Has anyone used Travelocity and have you had a good or bad experience? They have an 800 number which is available 24/7, hopefully we wouldn't have to use the insurance but just incase are they available 24/7 if needed?

Bodega, California
Level Contributor
14,272 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Concerned using Travelocity to Book Jamaica -

I had a terrible experience with Travelocity - watch out for their fine print cancellation and changes policies - they are completely inflexible. Don't dig the booking fees on any of those sites either - I use Kayak for research purposes only. I find when I book directly with a hotel and airline I save a few bucks.

Have you tried pricing out resort, air and insurance separately from the resort and airline themselves? It might come out better price-wise and give you more flexibility and options.

2. Re: Concerned using Travelocity to Book Jamaica -

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 21:16