We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

couples resorts

Montreal, Canada
5 posts
Save Topic
couples resorts

hello

we would like to book one of the couples resorts but not sure which one to choose. which one is most nude friendly. (ex. nude beach and pool) we don't need to go through hotel nude or dine nude, but would like to be able to get a drink or snack at beach or pool without having to dress up.Also does any of couples resort have evening shows or disco, or some live music for dancing. we are early 30s. Thanks for your help in advance mmdo

United States
Level Contributor
10,801 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: couples resorts

I would look at Couples Negril. I think it will meet all your needs.

Apopka, Florida
Level Contributor
16 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: couples resorts

Couples Sans Souci has all that you are looking for.

Rome, Ga
Level Contributor
132 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: couples resorts

Couples Tower Isle has a totally nude beach and you have to travel there by water taxi.

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,595 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: couples resorts

Couples Negril does not have a nude pool but does have a nice hot tub.

We personally love Couples Tower Isle. The Nude Island has the nude pool with swim up bar and they offer a grill on the island as well. The night life is pretty good with the piano bar, martini bar and all of the nightly entertainment. We found the crowd there to be from mid 20's to 40's on average. Of course there were the old folks like us as well ;-) We even talked to a couple who had to be at least 80!

CSS also offers a wonderful private nude beach. The only draw back to ME is the property is set into the cliffs. All of those steps just is not something I want to navigate when I am half pie faced from drinking all day. Plus I just am not physically able to do it anymore. CSS is also one of the quietest overall. However it is very very romantical (sic) and has some breathtaking views ;-)

The best thing I can offer is for you to simply read a lot of the reviews. Look at a lot of pictures here, Couples message board, oyster.com, frommers.com, foders.com etc to get a really good feel for which one is pulling you.

With your age bracket I would go with Tower Isle. It is the best for your demographic.

True you do get the the CTI Island by a pontoon boat...the total distance is 300 ft at the most. It takes less then a minute.

Edited: 04 March 2012, 03:49
Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,595 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: couples resorts

Also Couples Negril there is no food offered at the nude section. You would have to redress to go to the beach grill. There is a staffed bar, however when the bartender goes on break you just go and serve yourself.

IDK how much privacy you would want but also with CN you are on the main beach. Getting to the water you can either go in au natural, put your swim suit on or wrap your floating around you. All is good! Just some people want more privacy.

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,104 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: couples resorts

CSS or CTI would be your best options.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: couples resorts

CSS is by far your best nude facilities at Couples. Here is a link to my pictures of the nude area. You can literally spend the whole day nude and not have to leave Sunset Beach. Also, it is the most calm part of the beach at CSS and is great for floating. Pool is nice, hot tub and swim up bar. They even set up a lunch buffet just for us nudies and the entertainment team comes over in the afternoon for games like bingo or trivial pursuit. Here is the slideshow:

…tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-0246-55b4-9237

Montreal, Canada
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: couples resorts

It looks like we will choose between CSS and CTI. Thanks all for your suggestions.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
4,347 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: couples resorts

My recommendation would be Couples San Souci, they have a pool, swim up bar, snack bar/beach grill. The advantage of CSS over CTI is that you can always get to Sunset Beach, while at CTI if the weather or water is a little rough the boat can not get out to the island.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,736 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: couples resorts

"while at CTI if the weather or water is a little rough the boat can not get out to the island."

apparently with the new pier this isn't as much of a problem as it used to be...

if you book CTI and they aren't running the boat over to the island, i believe they will shuttle you to CSS and sunset beach down the road...

Chelle