We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jamaica in June!

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Jamaica in June!

hi guys

I am planning a trip to Jamaica in june and am wondering what the weather is like. i have found very mixed opinions. Is it likely to rain?

I am looking at hotels in Negril and montego bay what do you guys recommend? We are a young couple so want to do some activities and see some site.

I have never been to the caribbean so want it to be extra special.

can anyone help?

thanks in advance

Plantation, Florida
Level Contributor
675 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jamaica in June!

Do a search for "jamaica in june" on the forum. There are a ton of theads about it, one very recent with the same title and the same questions regarding weather.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
830 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jamaica in June!

I was in Jamaica last year for the last 10 days of June. It was incredibly hot and humid, there were some sun showers 2 or 3 days late the in afternoon for about 10 minutes.

3. Re: Jamaica in June!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 09:40