We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon from Iberostar

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
7 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon from Iberostar

My hubby and I want to do this tour & it's $59/person from the tour company in our resort. Does anybody have a less expensive alternative to our resort's tour to experience swimming in the lagoon from our area in MoBay? We are here now.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,635 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon from Iberostar

$59pp isn't too bad. IMO. I think the tour is around $20pp. So that would be about $39pp round trip transfer. You could go out front and see if a taxi will meet or beat that. If not, book it with the tour company. Or contact one of the driver listed on here and find out what they quote you for prices.

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
7,899 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon from Iberostar

I paid a taxi driver who was a friend $30 from Mobay soif it includes the boat (20) it maybe worth knowing who is taking you. Otherwise I agree to get a taxi...he'll wait as well!

enjoy!

PEACE!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
7 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon from Iberostar

Thank you! We took at taxi and it was $60 RT and $25/person for the boat ride. Expensive, but worth it!

4. Re: Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon from Iberostar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2013, 10:16