We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discovery Bay Rental - Coral Cove Cottage Rental

New York
Level Contributor
611 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Discovery Bay Rental - Coral Cove Cottage Rental

We've stayed at Half Moon and also rented home on Runaway Bay w/family in the past.

We are considering a large family gathering ( 12 -1 4adults) in winter of 2014. We are looking at Coral Cove Cottage . There are two on same private bay beach.

Considering renting both the 5 bdrm/5bath cottage and the 3 bdrm/3 bath cottage.

Has anyone stayed here or know anything about this rental and area.

We did not Runaway Bay Beach - home rental was great but beach was disappointing.

Thank you.

Whitefish, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discovery Bay Rental - Coral Cove Cottage Rental

Hi,

We are in the process of booking both villa's for a vacation during Summer 2014. We are dealing with JAVA Reservations. Other than the info received from them we are also having difficulty finding more information. Please let me know if you have made any progress?

Thanks

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
13,045 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discovery Bay Rental - Coral Cove Cottage Rental

Beach sure looks nice to me....though small: coralcovevillajamaica.com/virtual/at_virtual…

http://www.coralcovevillajamaica.com/

If I had to guess I'd say it's probably right about here: wikimapia.org/…20jamaica

Whitefish, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Discovery Bay Rental - Coral Cove Cottage Rental

Thanks for the links. Have you booked your vacation yet? I would love to talk to someone who's going through the process or who as already been there.

Thanks

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
13,045 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discovery Bay Rental - Coral Cove Cottage Rental

Are you asking me? I have booked villas lots of times for myself and family and friend groups, and will be at one in a month. But not in Discovery Bay. What questions do you have?

5. Re: Discovery Bay Rental - Coral Cove Cottage Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2014, 04:15