We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hurricane sandy damage

Boston...
Level Contributor
21 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
hurricane sandy damage

Hey, everybody. Has anyone been to Portland parish since Hurricane Sandy came ashore? I'm taking my daughter to Zion Country (Long Road/ Manchioneal) in early December. Haven't heard much about extent of damage, but sounds like eastern end of the island may have gotten hit pretty hard. I'm hoping they've weathered the storm. If you've been in that area since storm hit, or if you've heard from folks who have, please let me know! Thanks!

Cambridge Maine
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hurricane sandy damage

No but I am going to sandels royal carrebean in jamica and I was wondering if there was a lot of damage from the hurrican I will be there next week

2. Re: hurricane sandy damage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 18:05
Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
3 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hurricane sandy damage

I am going to Jamaica in 2 weeks and am wondering if there was damage to the Coyoba Beach Resort if anyone knows?

Cambridge Maine
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hurricane sandy damage

Nobody responds so I guess Jamaica

Is a real mess

Cal

Kingston, Jamaica
Level Contributor
109 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hurricane sandy damage

portland is one of the places that was hardest hit. the damage is very bad, alot of roads are impassable.

Kingston, Jamaica
Level Contributor
2,581 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hurricane sandy damage

Manchioneal is devastated, one of the worst damaged communities according to the news reports.

7. Re: hurricane sandy damage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2013, 09:15